Base Open Standard (NDBX) Technical Working Group
March 22, 2012
Chairman: Reinhard Andreae - Lufthansa
APIM 06-003: FMS Navigation Data Base Open Standard (NDBX) (pdf, 113K)
The official status is that NDBX Subcommittee, also known as ARINC 829, has been dropped as a standalone activity by AEEC, and is now a Technical Working Group under NDB, ARINC 424.
A new standard is being developed that will be known as ARINC 424A. It will be equal to ARINC 424-19 with the addition of the UML model and a definition of a full XML delivery format.
APIM 06-003: FMS Navigation Data Base Open Standard (NDBX) was approved and the NDBX Subcommittee was created.
UML Model Definitions:
- Guidance Document for Reviewing (pdf, 94K)
- Jeppesen Processing Principles for UML Model (doc, 877K)
- UML Model Technical Report (pdf, 635K)
- Status of ARINC 424A (ppt, 184K)
- Structure (ppt, 524K)
- ASCII Output ( doc, 3M)
- Reviewers Template ( xls, 43K)
- A424A UML Model (eap, 12M)
- A424A Tool (zip, 723K)
- A424A Tool Eclipse Project (zip, 743K)
- Full XSD as Generated From UML Model (zip, 21K)
- Full XSD Valid (zip, 20K)
Last Meeting Report:
Navigation Data Base Open Standard (NDBX)
December 6-8, 2011; in Frankfurt, Germany