No Fault Found (NFF) Working Group
July 29, 2016
Staff Activity: Sam Buckwalter, ARINC IA
APIM: No Fault Found Reduction Guidelines (pdf, 25K)
The purpose of this project is to provide a standardized approach to reducing NFFs. The project involves revisiting ARINC 672: Guidance for the Reduction of No Fault Found.
As a minimum, the project will focus on:
- Identify the root causes of NFF
- Provide uniform guidance for corrective action
- Define implementation strategy
NFF Users Forum
- If you have already provided your information and have been given your user name and password, click here.
- If you have not provided your information and request for access, please send an email to email@example.com containing your first name, last name, company name, telephone number, and email address. This information is required for access.
Last Meeting Report: